• Ansvar for planlegging og gjennomføring av trening for partier innen troppsgymnastikk og breddeaktiviteter fra 3. klasse og oppover
• Bidra til rekruttering til, og videreutvikling, av konkurransegruppen
• Skape gode trenerteam og bidra til å bygge felles klubbkultur og bidra med kompetansehevning internt
• Delta på oppsatte konkurranser og samlinger samt bidra på klubbens egne arrangementer
• Faglig kompetanse og erfaring som trener på klubb/forbundsnivå innen troppsgymnastikk og/eller TeamGym
• Sikringskurs innen troppsgymnastikk og/eller TeamGym
• Gode pedagogiske organisatoriske evner
• Gode samarbeidsevner og en positiv relasjonsbyggende personlighet
Det må påregnes kveld- og helgearbeid. Arbeidstiden kan diskuteres, vi kan tilby en 50%-100% stilling. Lønn etter avtale. Vi kan hjelpe med å skaffe bolig og har mulighet til å låne ut hytte på skisportstedet Bortelid, 2 timer fra Kristiansand. Stillingen rapporter til daglig leder. Søknader blir behandlet konfidensielt.
Send søknad og CV på e-post til daglig leder Lise Marie Selseng.
Vågsbygd Gymnastics Club is looking for a TeamGym head coach
We are looking for head coach (s) for TeamGym.
Vågsbygd Gymnastics Club was founded in 2013 by committed parents who wanted to provide an opportunity for children in the western part of the city of Kristiansand to learn gymnastics. Since then, the club has been growing steadily and now has 250 members from the ages 4 – 18. Today, Vågsbygd Gymnastics Club is a diverse club that offers children’s general gymnastics, artistic gymnastics and team gymnastics, both at recreational and competitive levels.
The club’s vision is to create an arena that allows all gymnasts to experience the joy of gymnastics, a feeling of mastery and development. We pursue this by offering our gymnasts individual guidance based on their ambitions and prerequisites.
As our TeamGym head coach, you will be responsible for developing the club’s team gymnastics activities. You will contribute to ensuring that the club is able to assert itself at both the local and national level.
- Responsibility for planning and implementation of training for relevant classes under team gymnastics from the ages of 8 years and older.
- Collaborate with out team of coaches on the implementation of action plans in line with the club’s strategic plan.
- Contribute to the recruitment and further development of TeamGym competition classes.
- Contribute to create a competent team of coaches and help build a common culture and philosophy among the club’s gymnasts, coaches and administration.
- Contribute with competence development internally throughout the club.
- Participate in scheduled competitions and gatherings.
- Contribute to the club’s own events.
- Professional competence and experience as a TeamGym coach at club / association level
- Good pedagogical and organizational skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good team worker
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic for the sport
- Flexible person who like to work with children and gymnastics at all levels
- Valid certificate of good conduct from the Police will be require
- Some experience with music and video editing
- Must be able to communicate in English, and preferably also know some Norwegian or at least be willing to learn.
The coach must be willing work under the guidelines and rules that apply to Norwegian sports in general and the overall strategies for Vågsbygd Gymnastics Club. Evening and weekend work must be expected. Working hours can be discussed, as we can offer a position between 50% -100% of full time. Salary by agreement. The position reports to the general manager.
For further information, please contact the general manager, Lise Marie Selseng on: (+47) 40077966 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application and CV to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Kristiansand is the fifth largest city in Norway and the municipality is the sixth largest in Norway, with a population of around 112,000. Vågsbygd is the largest borough of Kristiansand with a population of 36,000, located 5 km southwest of the city centre. With its university and a wide range of international companies, the city is vibrant with a mix of different cultures and nationalities.
Surrounded by beautiful nature and with a mild climate, tourism is important in Kristiansand. The summer season is the most popular for tourists that come to enjoy the many beaches, music festivals and Norways biggest zoo and amusement park. In the winter, a wide range of ski resorts are only a couple of hours away. Kristiansand is strategically located and a gateway to and from the European continent, with ferry service to Denmark and a terminus of the railway line along the southern edge of South Norway. The city also have its own airport.